New club..same colours..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

daddydanny
Learner

33 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2017 :  20:42:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This year I will be racing under the name of a new club but with the same colours I used to race in. Myself and Alistair Cuthbertson will be riding for the Regent Connor CC..that name may mean something to people or not , we hoped to register the club and colours from the 13 th of February, if anyone is interested in joining the club wether to race or 'get the band back together' socially then can they contact either myself or Alistair via e mail.

daniel.oneil@btinternet.com

alistair.cuthbertson@ntlworld.com

We will be riding the Track and road..if any one wishes to sponso the club in any capacity then feel free to drop us a line

Many thanks for taking the time to read this#128526;#128692;

daddydanny
Learner

33 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2017 :  01:50:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The club are having a 'social' ride on Sunday 12th February @10am..leaving from Dooleys new shop in Causeyside Street, Paisley. The run will go to Lochwinnoch via the cycle track..all are welcome..Cheers

Daniel O'Neill
Go to Top of Page

daddydanny
Learner

33 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2017 :  01:57:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh and a P.S. We also have a face book page, find us under 'Regent Connor CC' so pop over give us a like and if you wish to share any memories of the former club then feel free..or photos..cos we like to be reminded how young we once looked..lol

Edited by - daddydanny on 07 Feb 2017 01:58:41
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Braveheart Cycling Fund Chat Rooms © 2013 Braveheart Cycling Fund Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000