FWCC Marymass TT Update - 20/08/17
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kiltedscotsman
Learner

7 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2017 :  15:39:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You may have noticed that Marymass TT hasn't opened for Entries yet.
Scotland Transerv were due to start repair work on the A78 Warrix Interchange on the 12th June, with Southbound and Northbound closures over 4 weeks.

This work has now been postponed until "later in the summer", mainly due to the Scottish Open Golf at Dundonald Links in July.

I called Transerv today to see if they had a rescheduled date and to inform them of our race. As yet, they have no timetable past July, but I've been advised to call back on Monday morning when they "may" have more information. They now have a formal enquiry logged on their system

I don't want to open the race for entries, only to cancel it again, but can't hold off much longer before making a decision.

Further information can be found at http://www.scotlandtranserv.co.uk/warrix-bridge-works-rescheduled/

Thanks for your patience, I'll keep this post updated as soon as I know more information.

Dave

Tester
Setting Off

60 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2017 :  00:19:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is that the rough section that's on the return leg?
Go to Top of Page

Michael Curran
Setting Off

89 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2017 :  23:24:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately not, I believe they are working on the section 'above' the A78 on the Warrix interchange.

The rough section on the way back in has been reported and they are going to 'have a look' in due course.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Braveheart Cycling Fund Chat Rooms © 2013 Braveheart Cycling Fund Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000